GDPR Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions are the contract between you and Harrier Pro Pet Foods (“us”, “we”, etc). By visiting or using Our Website, you agree to be bound by them.
They are based on a set written by Net Lawman and released under licence. They protect your rights as well as ours.
I / We are Harrier Pro Pet Foods, a company registered in the United Kingdom. Our address is - 72 Herongate, Shoeburyness, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS3-9SJ, United Kingdom.
You are: Anyone who uses Our Website.
Please read this agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave Our Website immediately.
The terms and conditions:
In this agreement:
means any person or business contracted by us to carry Goods from us to you.
means any individual who, in connection with this agreement, is acting for a purpose which is outside his business.
means any content in any form published on Our Website by us or any third party with our consent.
means any of the goods we offer for sale on Our Website, or, if the context requires, goods we sell to you.
means any website of ours, and includes all web pages controlled by us.
means display, exhibit, publish, distribute, transmit and/or disclose information, Content and/or other material on to Our Website, and the phrases "Posted" and "Posting" shall be interpreted accordingly.
In this agreement unless the context otherwise requires:
- a reference to a person is a reference to one or more individuals, whether or not formally in partnership, or to a corporation, government body, or other association or organisation.
- these terms and conditions apply to all supplies of Goods by us to any customer. They prevail over any terms proposed by you.
- any agreement by any party not to do or omit to do something includes an obligation not to allow some other person to do or omit to do that same thing;
- (except where stated otherwise), any obligation of any person arising from this agreement may be performed by any other person;
- in this agreement references to a party include references to a person to whom those rights and obligations are transferred or passed as a result of a merger, division, reconstruction or other re-organisation involving that party.
- a reference to an act or regulation includes new law of substantially the same intent as that act or regulation.
- in any indemnity, a reference to costs or expenses shall be construed as including the estimated cost of management time of the indemnified party, [such cost calculated £50 per hour].
- these terms and conditions apply in any event to you as a buyer or prospective buyer of our Goods and so far as the context allows, to you as a visitor to Our Website.
3. Our contract with you
- This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements and understandings between the parties.
- Each party acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, he does not rely on any representation, warranty, information or document or other term not forming part of this agreement.
- If you use Our Website in any way and make an order on behalf of another person you warrant that you have full authority to do so and you accept personal responsibility for every act or omission by you.
- Because we rely on our suppliers, we do not guarantee that Goods advertised on Our Website are available. We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on Our Website on the day you order Goods.
- The price of Goods may be changed by us at any time. We will never change a price so as to affect the price charged to you at the time when you buy those Goods.
- If in future, you buy Goods from us under any arrangement which does not involve your payment via Our Website; these terms still apply so far as they can be applied.
- We do not sell the Goods in all countries. We may refuse to deliver the Goods if you live in a country we do not serve.
4. Acceptance of your order
- Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually dispatch the Goods to you. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the Goods to you without always giving any reason.
- We may acknowledge your order by e-mail confirmation. Our message will also confirm details of your purchase.
- We aim to dispatch your order as soon as is possible.
- If we do not have all of the Goods you order in stock, we will offer you alternatives. If this happens you may:
- accept the alternatives we offer;
- cancel all or part of your order.
5. Price and payment
- The price payable for the Goods that you order is clearly set out on Our Website.
- If ever the price may have increased from that posted on Our Website, we will not despatch the Goods until you have confirmed whether you wish to buy at the new price or not. We will then refund you the original cost so you can make another purchase at the new price, if you so wish.
- If ever the item you order is available in parts, you must pay us the full price of your order before we will send any part of it.
- Any information given by us in relation to exchange rates are approximate only and may vary from time to time.
- If, by mistake, we have under-priced Goods, we will not be liable to supply those Goods to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch it to you.
- The price of the Goods may not include the delivery charge which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order and which will be displayed on a page of Our Website before we ask you to pay.
- If we owe you money (for this or any other reason), we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than 14 days from the date when we accept that repayment is due.
6. Security of your credit/debit card
We take care to make Our Website safe for you to use.
- Card payments are not processed through pages controlled by us. We use one or more online payment service providers who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a secure environment.
- If you have asked us to remember your credit/debit card details in readiness for your next purchase or subscription, we will securely store your payment details on our systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process your automatic monthly payments or other transactions which you have initiated.
7. Cancellation of ordersThe following rules apply to the cancellation of your order:
- If you have ordered Goods, due to how we operate our business, you cannot cancel your order shortly after placing it as processing may have taken place and your order is being packaged, ready for dispatch. We therefore advise you to think carefully before placing any orders. We have various samples available of many of our products and strongly advise you to sample potential purchases before making a decision to make a purchase.
8. Liability for subsequent defects
- If possible, please examine the Goods received from us immediately after you receive them. If you do not tell us of any defect or problem within 14 calender days of receipt of the Goods, we shall assume that you have accepted them.
- The procedure to return any faulty Goods is as follows:
- the Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered but not later than three months from receipt by you.
- You must tell us by email message to firstname.lastname@example.org that you would like to return Goods, specifying exactly what Goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the reason for return.
- before you return the Goods to us, please package the Goods securely, to avoid any issues involving exchanges or refunds.
- please follow the returns procedure (provided by ourselves after you have reported any defects to us, which we will send to you as soon as you notify us that you wish to return any defective Goods).
- please provide good photographic evidence of the defects reported, to support your claim.
- Please ensure none of the Goods are used.
- We can return your money subject to the following conditions:
- we receive back the Goods unused, and with labels and packaging intact where possible.
- you comply with our returns procedure. We cannot return your money unless we know who sent them.
- you enclose a note telling us clearly what is the fault you complain of, when it first became apparent, and other information to enable us to identify or reproduce it.
- After inspection and if in any agreement of any defect, then we shall:
- replace the Goods, or
- refund the full cost you have paid including the cost of returning the Goods.
- Goods are generally delivered within 2 working days from the day you place an order to purchase the Goods although this cannot be guaranteed due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Deliveries will be made by the Carrier to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept the delivery. If this is not possible, at your request, your Goods may be left in a safe place designated by yourself. Your Goods will be left at your own risk and we shall not take responsibilty if ever your Goods were to be lost or stolen.
- If for any reason, we are not able to deliver your Goods within an acceptable timescale from the date of your order, we shall contact you to arrange another date for delivery etc.
- All Goods delivered by our Carrier company must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. If no one of that age is at the address when the delivery is attempted the Goods may be retained by the driver. When your Goods arrive, it is important that you check immediately the condition and quantity. If your Goods have been damaged in transit, you must refuse the delivery and immediately contact us so that we may dispatch a replacement quickly and minimise your inconvenience.
- Signing "Unchecked", "Not Checked" or similar is not acceptable.
- If Goods (such as samples) are sent by post, we will notify you when we have dispatched your order/when your Goods are likely to arrive.
- If we agree with you to deliver on a particular day or at a particular time, we will do our best to comply. But no time given is to be treated as contractual. So we are not liable to you for any expense or inconvenience you incur on account of delayed delivery or non-delivery.
- Some Goods can be soo large and heavy that delivery times may be slightly longer. In this case, approximate delivery dates will be given when you place your order.
- Time for delivery specified on the order, if any, is an estimate only and time shall not be of the essence.
10. Your account with us
- You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We need this information to provide you with the Goods.
- If you use Our Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for preventing any unauthorised person from using your account.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should tell us immediately if you believe some person has accessed your account without your authority and also log in to your account and change your password.
11. Restrictions on what you may Post to Our Website
You agree that you will not use or allow anyone else to use Our Website to Post Content which is or may:
- be malicious or defamatory;
- consist in commercial audio, video or music files;
- be illegal, obscene, offensive, threatening or violent;
- be likely to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity, age or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that it emanates from us or that you are connected with us or that we have endorsed you or your business;
- solicit passwords or personal information from anyone;
- be used to sell any goods or services or for any other commercial use;
- link to any of the material specified above, in this paragraph.
12. Security of Our Website
If you violate Our Website we shall take legal action against you.
You now agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to:
- modify, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of Our Website, or any software used within it.
- link to Our Website in any way that would cause the appearance or presentation of the site to be different from what would be seen by a user who accessed the site by typing the URL into a standard browser;
- download any part of Our Website, without our express written consent;
- collect or use any product listings, descriptions, or prices;
- collect or use any information obtained from or about Our Website or the Content except as intended by this agreement;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Content or information available from Our Website, other than as permitted by this agreement or as is reasonably necessary for your use of Our Website;
- share with a third party any login credentials to Our Website.
- Despite the above terms, we now grant a licence to you to:
- create a hyperlink to Our Website for the purpose of promoting an interest common to both of us. You can do this without specific permission. This licence is conditional upon your not portraying us or any product or service in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark of ours as part of the link without our express written consent.
You agree to indemnify us against all costs, claims and expense arising directly or indirectly from:
- your failure to comply with the law of any country;
- your breach of this agreement;
- any act, neglect or default by any agent, employee, licensee or customer of yours;
- a contractual claim arising from your use of the Goods;
- a breach of the intellectual property rights of any person.
If you are not happy with our services or have any complaint then you must tell us by email message to email@example.com