Gourmet Grain Free Turkey, Sweet Potato and Cranberry Large Breed Dog Food (Various Sizes)
- Sensitive Digestion - Specially formulated for Allergies & Intolerances. Contains none of the most common food allergens to suit the most sensitive of dogs.
- Hyperactive Dogs - No sugar, cereals or grains to help prevent blood sugar peaks.
- Diabetic Dogs - A high protein, meat based diet, which may be suitable for dogs with Diabetes. No added sugar to help prevent blood sugar spikes. Perfectly balanced with natural ingredients for a healthier lifestyle.
- Picky Eaters & Poor Appetites - Generous helpings of freshly prepared meat that can easily tempt the most pickiest of eaters and create the biggest of appetites.
- Urinary Tract Health - With added cranberry which may help in preventing recurring urinary tract infections.
- Underweight Dogs - Very easy to digest and extremely appetising to ensure they look forward to mealtimes again, while helping them pile on the pounds.
- Joint Health - Contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate and MSM to help promote joint repair and mobility, ideal for dogs of a heavier nature and large breeds.
- Excellent For Dental Health - Specially formulated crunchy kibbles, for better cleaning of the teeth, while stimulating saliva production, which helps to neutralise acidity in the mouth and may help reduce plaque build-up, meaning better oral care, leading to less dental problems, which is the most common health problem in pets.
Please Note - To gain optimum health benefits from our product, it is best advised that our pet food is used on a regular basis
- Veterinary Approved - For your peace of mind.
- Well Balanced & Complete - Made with 50% Turkey, which is a delicious source of protein that is rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals, for great general health, suitable for large breed dogs.
- Excellent Alternative - Contains human grade quality turkey which is a great substitute for dogs with allergies to Chicken and Beef.
- No Added Grains - Contains Sweet Potato, an excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins, to help avoid an upset stomach and digestive problems and is a fantastic alternative to rice or cereal based recipes. Sweet Potato also has a low glycemic index, which is great in avoiding blood sugar peaks, meaning it's a superb carbohydrate source for diabetic dogs.
- Source of Antioxidants - With added linseeds and peas which contain health promoting antioxidants that may help towards the prevention of certain cancers, diabetes and arthritis.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement - An excellent source of EPA & DHA to support brain function, visual development and helps to reduce the inflammation response.
- Natural - No artificial additives, preservatives, flavours or colours for natural goodness.
- Healthy Choice - No added sugar, sweeteners or salt.
- Strict Quality Control - Made to extremely high standards for the best quality dog food.
- 100% British Product - British Made with ingredients supplied from within the UK only for your peace of mind.
Crude Protein 28.5%, Crude Oil and Fats 16%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Crude Ash 8.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 35%, Metabolisable Energy Kcal/100g 355, Omega 6 2.75%, Omega 3 0.61%, Calcium 1.91%, Phosphorus 1.27%
Turkey 50% (including 26% Freshly Prepared Turkey, 19% Dried Turkey & 5% Turkey Fat), Sweet Potato (24%), Peas, Potato, Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Potato Protein, Chicken Gravy, Omega 3 Supplement, Linseed, Vitamins & Minerals, Cranberry (equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), Glucosamine (170mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125mg/kg), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg.
Weight of Dog Grams per day
15 – 25 kg 200 – 290
25 – 35 kg 290 – 375
35 – 45 kg 375 – 450
45 - 55 kg 450 – 525
55 kg 525+
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of the dog.
Kibble Shape: Round
Length: 10 mm (+/- 1 mm)
Width: 20 mm (+/- 1 mm)
Shelf Life: 18 months
We Also Recommend