Gourmet Grain Free Turkey, Sweet Potato & Cranberry Dog Food (Various Sizes)
- Sensitive Digestion - Specially formulated for Allergies & Intolerances. Contains none of the most common food allergens to suit the most sensitive of dogs.
- Hyperactive Dogs - No sugar, cereals or grains to help prevent blood sugar peaks.
- Diabetic Dogs - A high protein, meat based diet, which may be suitable for dogs with Diabetes. No added sugar to help prevent blood sugar spikes. Perfectly balanced with natural ingredients for a healthier lifestyle.
- Picky Eaters & Poor Appetites - Generous helpings of freshly prepared meat that can easily tempt the most pickiest of eaters and create the biggest of appetites.
- Urinary Tract Health - With added cranberry which may help in preventing recurring urinary tract infections.
- Underweight Dogs - Very easy to digest and extremely appetising to ensure they look forward to mealtimes, while helping to pile on the pounds.
- Excellent For Dental Health - Specially formulated crunchy kibbles, for better cleaning of the teeth, while stimulating saliva production, which helps to neutralise acidity in the mouth and may help reduce plaque build-up, meaning better oral care, leading to less dental problems, which is the most common health problem in pets.
Please Note - To gain optimum health benefits from our product, it is best advised that our pet food is used on a regular basis
- Veterinary Approved - For your peace of mind.
- Well Balanced & Complete - Containing human grade quality fresh turkey which is a highly appetising and digestible protein source rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals, for excellent general health.
- Excellent alternative - Turkey is an excellent substitute for dogs with allergies to Chicken and Beef.
- No Added Grains - Contains Sweet Potato, an excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins, to help avoid an upset stomach and digestive problems and is a fantastic alternative to rice or cereal based recipes. Sweet Potato has a low glycemic index, which is great in avoiding blood sugar peaks, meaning it's a superb carbohydrate source for diabetic dogs.
- Source of Antioxidants - With added linseeds and peas which contain health promoting antioxidants that may help towards the prevention of certain cancers, diabetes and arthritis.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement - An excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- Natural - No artificial additives, preservatives, flavours or colours for natural goodness.
- Healthy Choice - No added sugar, sweeteners or salt.
- Strict Quality Control - Made to extremely high standards for the best quality dog food.
- 100% British Product - British Made with ingredients supplied from within the UK only for your peace of mind.
Crude Protein 26%, Crude Oil and Fats 14%, Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 41%, Metabolisable Energy Kcal/100g 354, Omega 6 2.04%, Omega 3 1.11%, Calcium 1.62%, Phosphorus 1.07%
Turkey 50% (including 28% Freshly Prepared Turkey, 20% Dried Turkey & 2% Turkey Stock), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas, Potato (6%), Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Vitamins & Minerals, Vegetable Stock, Cranberry (equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg
Weight of Dog Grams per day
1 – 5 kg 25 – 90
5 – 10 kg 90 – 150
10 – 20 kg 150 – 250
20 - 30 kg 250 – 340
30 – 40 kg 340 – 420
40+ kg 420+
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of the dog.
Kibble Shape: Round
Length: 5 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)
Width: 14 mm (+/- 1 mm)
Shelf Life: 18 months
We Also Recommend