Hypoallergenic Premium Duck & Potato Grain/Cereal Free Adult Dog Food (Various Sizes)
- Sensitive Digestion - Specially formulated for Allergies & Intolerances.
- Hyperactive Dogs - No sugar, cereals or grains to help prevent blood sugar peaks.
- Diabetic Dogs - A high protein diet, with moderate fat content, which may be suitable for dogs with Diabetes. No added sugar to help prevent blood sugar spikes. Perfectly balanced with natural ingredients for a healthier lifestyle.
- Picky Eaters & Poor Appetites - Our mouth wateringly irresistible recipe is perfect for the pickiest of eaters and formulated to create the biggest of appetites.
- Healthy Skin & Glossy Coat - Contains Omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids, Zinc and Biotin to help reduce or eliminate skin problems such as excessive scratching and crusting. Can also promote a glossier coat, with stronger fur, meaning less shedding.
- Excellent For Dental Health - Specially formulated crunchy kibbles, with a unique abrasive surface for better cleaning of the teeth, while stimulating saliva production, which helps to neutralise acidity in the mouth and may help reduce plaque build-up, meaning better oral care, leading to less dental problems, which is the most common health problem in pets.
Please Note - To gain optimum health benefits from our product, it is best advised that our pet food is used on a regular basis
- Well Balanced & Complete - A delicious and nutritious Hypoallergenic dog food for adult dogs with added vitamins and minerals for optimum general health.
- Single Animal Protein Source - Formulated with duck only, making it ideal for dogs with sensitivities, especially to chicken, beef, fish and pork.
- Grain Free - Contains Potato, a highly digestible carbohydrate source and great alternative to grains, to help avoid an upset stomach and digestive problems for dogs with sensitivity to grains.
- Source of Antioxidants - With added linseeds and peas which contain health promoting antioxidants that may help towards the prevention of certain cancers, diabetes and arthritis.
- Natural - No artificial additives, preservatives, flavours or colours for natural goodness.
- Healthy Choice - No added sugar, sweeteners or salt.
- Strict Quality Control - Made to extremely high standards for the best quality dog food.
- 100% British Product - British Made with ingredients supplied from within the UK only for your peace of mind.
Crude Protein 26%, Crude Oil and Fats 12%, Crude Fibres 4%, Crude Ash 10%, Moisture 8.5%, NFE 39.5%, Metabolisable Energy Kcal/100g 330, Omega 6 2.42%, Omega 3 0.64%, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorus 1%
Potato (26%), Duck Meal (26%), Peas, Sugar Beet Pulp, Poultry Fat, Brewers Yeast, Linseed, Chicken Hydrolysate, Minerals, Vitamins
Nutritional Additives per KG
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,250 IU, Biotin 150 mcg; Trace Elements: Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 167 mg (Iron 50 mg), Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 139 mg (Zinc 50 mg), Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 109 mg (Manganese 35 mg), Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 60 mg (Copper 15 mg), Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.64 mg (Iodine 1 mg), Sodium Selenite 0.67 mg (Selenium 0.3 mg)
Weight of Dog (kg) Grams per day
1 – 5 35 – 115
5 – 20 115 - 330
20 – 30 330 – 445
30 + 445 +
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of the dog.
Kibble Shape: Round
Length: 12 mm
Width: 13 mm
Shelf Life: 18 months
We Also Recommend