Premium Koi Sticks Fish Food (10kg)
- Suitable For All Types Of Koi - A complete, nutritious and tasty Koi sticks fish food for all types of Koi Carp.
- Med/High Density Fish Food - Better suited to bottom feeding fish while lowering the risk of air ingestion.
- Contains Spirulina - A perfect every day fish food with Spirulina for a supply of high quality protein meaning healthier fish while being low in fat.
- With Vitamin A & D - For healthy colourful fish.
- Contains Vitamin C - To support a healthy immune system.
- Strict Quality Control - Made to extremely high standards for the best quality fish food.
- 100% British Product - British Made with ingredients supplied from within the UK only for your peace of mind.
- Excellent Value - RRP £44.99.
Crude Protein 30%, Crude Oils and Fats 5%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Crude Ash 8%.
Soya, Wheat, Meat and Bone Meal, Maize, Oats, Fish Meal, Lucerne, Minerals, Vitamins, Spirulina.
Colourants; Vitamins; Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 15,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2,250 IU/kg Vitamins C (as ascorbyl monophosphate) 1,400 mg/kg ; Trace Elements: Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 167 mg/kg (Iron 50 mg/kg), Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 139 mg/kg (Zinc 50 mg/kg), Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 109 mg/kg (Manganese 35 mg/kg), Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 60 mg/kg (Copper 15 mg/kg), Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.64 mg/kg (Iodine 1 mg/kg), Sodium Selenite 0.67 mg/kg (Selenium 0.3 mg/kg)
Feed at least two or three times daily, as much as the fish will consume within a few minutes. The metabolism of the fish is greatly reduced as the water temperature falls. Do not feed if the water temperature falls below 10c (50F)
Kibble Shape: Round
Length: 14 mm
Width: 4 mm
Shelf Life: 18 months
We Also Recommend