Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, we assume that you are happy with your purchase so unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or replacement.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
If you have ordered Goods, due to how we operate our business, you cannot cancel your order shortly after placing it as processing may have taken place and your order is being packaged, ready for dispatch.
We therefore advise you to think carefully before placing any orders. We have various samples available of many of our products and strongly advise you to sample potential purchases before making a decision to make a purchase.
Please check the Goods received from us as soon as possible. If you do not tell us of any problem within 14 calender days of receiving your Goods, we can only assume that you are happy with your purchase.
To return any damaged Goods, please follow the instructions below:
- You must notify us by email message at email@example.com that you would like to return damaged Goods, specifying exactly what Goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the reason for return.
- the Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered but no later than one month after you have received your purchase.
- before you return the Goods to us, please package the Goods securely, to avoid any issues involving exchanges or refunds.
- please also include the cost of returning the Goods back to us in the form of a receipt so we can refund this cost if required.
- please follow the returns procedure (provided by ourselves after you have reported any defects to us, which we will send to you as soon as you notify us that you wish to return any damaged Goods).
- please provide clear photographic evidence of the defects reported, to support your claim.
- please ensure no part of the Goods are used.
- we receive back the Goods unused, and with labels and packaging intact where possible.
- you follow our returns procedure. We cannot offer a refund/replacement unless we know who sent them.
- you enclose a note telling us clearly what is the fault you complain of, when you first noticed it, and any other information to enable us to identify it.
Once your return is received and inspected then we will:
- notify you by email that your returned item has been received.
- give you an update on the status of your return.
After inspection and if in agreement of any defect, then we shall:
- replace the Goods.
- refund the cost of returning the Goods.
Please note that our Refund Policy does not apply to items that have been opened and then deemed unsuitable due to your pets not liking the food for whatever reason. As stated above, we have samples available with most of our foods and if possible, we always advise new customers to try before they buy.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Next contact your bank. There may be some processing time before a refund is completed.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If necessary, to return your Goods, you should mail your products to: 72 Herongate, Shoeburyness, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS3 9SJ
If you are returning Goods over £50, you may like to consider using a trackable shipping service. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.